Friday, January 4, 2008

Ohhh, Mountain Man



Have I mentioned lately how excited I am for the return of Lost? Oh man it's getting rough. With the premiere in a little less than a month, I'm chomping at the bit at this point. I can't believe the third season finale was over seven months ago. More than though, I can't believe I've survived this ridiculously long hiatus!

Well if you're as crazed as I am about this show and it's scrumdiddlyumptious star Matthew Fox, here's a fantastic interview with the man himself. The best part is when he talks about how good it felt to prove wrong all those people who were blasting the show at the beginning of the third season by putting together a string of truly unforgettable episodes and a mind-blowing finale. I was right there with you, Matthew, and if all the rumors are true, the fourth season is taking no prisoners. So for all you skeptic peeps out there...get fucking ready.

"I know we've got 15 million people watching the show, and these people are the same 15 million that have been die-hards from Day One. Those are the ones that we're making it for."

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

Oh man that article made my mouth water...FOR LOST! And for Jack Shepard too ;) He truly IS a Mountain Man too (end of article)!! Man I'm counting down the seconds.....