Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One is the loneliest number

If you know me at all, you know that I like being single but I hate that I am the only single person I know. Why people are so insistent on getting a sig. other is beyond me. A lot of things are beyond me though. Anyway, I came across a pretty kick ass blog post by a guy discussing the subject and ironically, I think I've finally found someone I would actually consider dating! No, not really but he is quite a smart guy and extremely insightful on the subject. So please, enjoy.

The problem with being "single?"

4 comments:

Eric Grubbs said...

Thanks for the linkage and glad you enjoyed the post.

Amanda said...

No, thank you! Your post made me feel better about my own qualms regarding singledom. :)

Miss Organizized said...

wow...his post was RIGHT on! I remember feeling that exact same way and can definitely empathize even though I'm not 'single'. In any case, Zettlebug, keep yo' head up! Like Eric said, most of the time it's by pure chance that people get together--and STAY together (either that or you agonize over it for over a year before making the final decision...haha!)

Eric Grubbs said...

In case you're interested, today's post responds to a friend's podcast about advice for single men. Pretty good listen and I hope I don't come across as a pure buttmunch in my response.