Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some April faves

-martinis at Buckley’s
-watching the BSG finale/premiere with the ‘rents
-the first semi-warm weekend
-watching Cubbies games
-The Rules of Attraction
-Jesse Blaze Snider
-Davey’s birthday lunch at Trinity, hanging out at the Ale House
-John’s party at the Genie (crazy shenanigans with Jim, hearing “Wax Ecstatic”)
-going to the ‘burbs…going to the mall with Momzy and K, pretzel and long ass wait at Wagner’s, “little people, big erection”
-Brocach for Davey’s b-day, seeing Andy Genaw, going back to our place for presents and Cubs/Canadiens games
-Across the Universe
-Jim Sturgess
-getting breakfast at MM, K going through old books, going through Toronto journal
-GETTING A MOTHEREFFING JOB!!!! (i.e. getting a call from Kim whilst at the Ale House, meeting her at Starbucks and being very well prepped for the interview, an awesome interview, and getting a call 24 hours later informing me of the good news!)
-Katie buying Dezzie aka Bloodball
-chilling at the Hall Imports dealership
-going to the ‘rents to show off Dezzie and celebrate my new job
-my kickass Madtown Mix CD
-going to C-K to get stuff for my new job, having coffee with K and Shannon in the kitchen, and telling various peeps about the job
-running errands around town with K before leaving for Madtown
-having dinner at P.F. Changs with Kat and Jen
-hanging out at Jen’s with Kat drinking some vino watching Scrubs and Lost in Translation
-chillin’ at Jen’s in the morning, dicking around online, with golf in the b/g
-lunch with Ron
-working on Hitch at Espresso
-hanging with Jen's work peeps at Nitty and Bros.
-getting sushi at Takara, meeting some cool peeps, and my love for Asians
-hanging out at Paul's Club with Gavi, meeting Matt
-Cafe Continental with Jen and Matt
-starting my new job!
-the Mozart concert at St. John's
-a fun convo about movies with K at Blu
-Dale from Top Chef :)

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

April was actually pretty rad, I must admit! May has been a little weird, but maybe looking back, it'll be better. But that day I went through old stuff and the Toronto journal was hilarious! Man I'm glad you write all these things down every month. I'm definitely going to have to look back at these things in the coming years!

Amanda said...

Yeah it was! Action packed AND productive! I love doing these things every month just so I can look back at it more fondly than I would if I didn't have all the little details. Without them I'd probably say...ugh that month sucked even though all these awesome things happened! Hopefully that will happen with May since right now it definitely feels like a less than stellar month!