Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving so I should be listing off all the things I'm most grateful for, right? Well, I'm struggling a bit there. Lately all the misfortunes of the past month have been catching up with me. I won't explain them in detail because I'm not that kind of blogger. I will say that I feel misplaced. I feel like my life needs a major facelift. Luckily I've been given the opportunity to find a new job which in turn will lead to new friends and possibly some interesting prospects in the romance department. I'm hoping so anyway because I really need it. There's so much about myself that's being wasted in this life I'm living now. Please God, I need that windfall...and soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You sure seem to have a good outlook though. =) My fingers are crossed for you, that's for sure!!

nik von H said...

Ditto...if he could spare two windfalls, that would be greatly appreciated.