Wednesday, November 28, 2007

GQ Men of the Year

When it comes to magazines, there's only one thing I look forward to more than EW's Oscar preview and that is GQ's Men of the Year issue. I don't know when the obsession began but I definitely have one in regards to photographs of actors. Next to my family, music, and red wine, actors make me happier than anything in the world. For me, they aren't just eye candy. I actually find myself more turned on by their talent and passion because, in my opinion, those are the attributes that seperate men from "guys". I believe actors embody talent and passion better than any other type of man and if you can get a great photographer to capture this with one click of the camera, well that picture is worth holding onto forever.

I think this year's issue is by far the best one GQ has ever put out. When I was waiting in line to buy my groceries last night, I opened the magazine and immediately saw the magnificent Casey Affleck spread. I knew at that moment I would have to buy it even if he was the only interesting 'man of the year' in the entire issue. Little did I know that I would discover much more once I got home and started leafing through it. So now I'm going to stop blabbing and let the pictures speak for themselves. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Casey





Daniel



Judd and Co.



Josh



Jason



James



John



Javier



2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Wait a minute!!! How did I NOT see the Javier unbuttoning one?!?!

DIES.

Amanda said...

Haha! I know. Actually if you look at the photo gallery on GQ.com, they have a bunch of pics that weren't featured in the mag. The whole thing is a big pile of delicious yum yums.