Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happiness

I haven't blogged in a million years and it's not yet time for my November hodgepodgery entry. So what's the dizeal? I guess I just want to remember this moment. Today is just one of those rare days where everything feels perfect. Even having to wake up at 5:45 to get to work by 7:00 had it's own cozy element. At first I thought, it's dark and cold and thus very unnatural for me to be awake. But once I was up, took a shower, shared a tender goodbye with my shmoopy and hit the road, I felt this sense of serenity. I made a little side trip to pick up some blueberry Krispy Kremes for my co-workers. It felt good to do something nice for the people who have been busting their asses with me all week. And once I was here, everyone was in that mood where, even though our eyes were barely open, we were supercharged and ready to get some shit done. So I got some coffee and breakfast, put on Kanye West's "Paranoid", and got in the zone. And everything, for the first time in a long time, feels in its right place.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

I cannot WAIT to have this back one day. I know exactly how this feels and yet it's so horribly foreign to me. I miss it so much. But I'm glad at least one of us is enjoying a wonderful turnaround in life! My question is: will BOTH of us ever be very happy at the same time? It seems so unlikely :\