Friday, June 13, 2008

C'mon baby let's do the twist

Alright let's turn this blog back into a rockin' dance party like it should be! So your little Zeetlebug hit a bit of a rough patch this week but she's back to her happy-go-lucky self. And what better way to celebrate the world alla Z than with a good old fashioned E-dubs photo gallery dedicated to my favorite thing in the world: movies. This one is my favorite to date (and I have a LOT of favorites) so please enjoy. Hopefully you've seen most of these films cuz the best part is reliving their spectacular endings.

Some fun facts before you begin, five of the movies are in my own personal Top 20 and three of them were directed by the unparalled David Fincher. If you can name which five and which three (without cheating) well then you get the gold star and my seal of approval.

Okay I'll shut up now. Please proceed.

1 comment:

Diana Laurence said...

I figured out "Fight Club" and "Se7en," but I didn't realize David Fincher did "The Game." I cheated on that one!

So...my guesses for the five faves: "Psycho," "Donnie Darko," "Fight Club," "Kill Bill," "Memento." (Three ending in O?)

What fun. How did I do?

I can't believe how many of these films I've seen (all but four). My fave is "Psycho."