Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot delicious yum yums

Okay so I've decided to take a permanent vacation from real men. Men I don't actually have to deal with on a daily basis, however, well those will always hold a special place in the heart and mind of old Zeetlebee. So here's a little tribute to the ones currently in heavy rotation...

Jesse Blaze Snider, son of Dee Snider, currently competing on MTV's Rock the Cradle. At first I wasn't so sure what I thought of him, but ever since he rocked the Mohawk, guy-liner, and Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" last Thursday, I've been hooked.




Ian Somerhalder, who I've always found dangerously good-looking, has re-emerged as one of my fave men as I recently finished reading The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis. Ian played Paul Denton in the film version of the book that came out some years ago and after reading the book I decided that his character is one my favorites ever to come out of literature and film. Most of the credit must go to Ellis who wrote such a fantastic and interesting character. But without Ian Somerhalder's charm, dark humor, and unparalleled hotness the character would simply be good on paper.


Jim Sturgess plays Jude in the Beatles musical film Across the Universe which I finally had the privilege of seeing last night. The film is amazing but Jim Sturgess is really the highlight. He's just a ridiculously attractive guy with a hot accent and gorgeous singing voice. And that's a trifecta of traits you just can't beat.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

'Trifecta of traits' is my new favorite phrase!!!

Excellent choices here...mmmmmm.