Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August hodgepodgery

Well it's been one awesome summer and August capped it off perfectly. Besides having a blasty blast with friends and family, I took a pretty good whack at my 25/25 list. It's a little scary only having four months left but I'm also really excited to try and get it all done. For now, though, let's focus on what Zeetlebee accomplished in the month of August...

1. Finish notes on all Hitchcock films

I finished notes on two Hitch films this month.

Easy Virtue



The Skin Game



8. Read 12 books (6/12)



This month I read Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich. Excellent book...very interested to see how the film that is based on it (21) compares.

13. Eat at one new restaurant every month

This month I discovered two EXCELLENT Milwaukee restaurants...

Bayou





Sheridan's





15. Donate $5 to 1-3 charities of your choosing every month

This month I donated to St Mary's Episcopal Church. Every year, family friends of mine throw a drive-in party at their amazing Frank Lloyd Wright house in Dousman, WI. I feel so privileged to be a part of it so a few bucks toward their church is the least I can do to repay their generosity.


That's all folks! Stay tuned for my annual Fall Movies Preview, coming very soon!

No comments: