Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy randomness, Batman!

So I don't do this very often but I'd like to give a shout out to my recent obsessions. I think it's because I'm particularly enamored with the current crop of them and because, right now, I really don't want to be formatting Excel spreadsheets.

And here...we...go...

Anything related to The Dark Knight specifically box office returns, Oscar buzz, and mass acclaim.



Big Soda and Nachos at the theatre



Yeah that's right. Having gone to see The Dark Knight three times in five days, this has become a staple in my diet. Horrifying? Yes. Delicious? Absolutely.

Mad Men



I caught the Season 1 marathon this past Sunday and yeah, I'm hooked. It's just a stellar show with one of the most phenomenal ensemble casts I've ever seen. Especially...



Vincent Kartheiser who plays Pete Campbell. Okay so he's a total a-hole but man, am I in love with him.

the Prince Pandora station



Prince, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson. So glorious. And it definitely gets me through all the workplace BS.

Twitch from So You Think You Can Dance



A killer dancer with a big heart and a sweet body? Doesn't get much better than this, people.

All things Joker related







It's no secret that I've got a bit of a thing for the Joker. And when Zeetlebee has a thing for anything, the wallet is the first place that gets hit. So Christmas may come a little earlier and you know what? I don't feel guilty. Not...one...bit.

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

I will forever equate Iowa with the Joker and all things Dark Knight, especially "I'm not wearing HOCKEY PANTS" BWAH!!!

I can't wait for your June/July fave things!!!!! ;)

Amanda said...

Hahaha so true!

"If I get him to you, can you get him to talk?" ... "I'll get him to sing."

Yeah I'll try to get on that list one of these days!!